Accelerating B2B Sales using Outbound Marketing
Over the last few years, Inbound Marketing has become quite popular and has emerged as an attractive growth strategy for companies. The terrific sales results and RoI that it produces are a testament to that. As opposed to Outbound Marketing where companies attract customers to their brand, Inbound Marketing is a process which influences customers to contact companies to learn more about their business.
That doesn’t imply that Outbound Marketing has lost its charm and is not right for any business. In fact, as per survey and research, Outbound Marketing still takes up a big chunk of the marketing budget which indicates that companies are willing to spend money for it; given the significant role it plays in driving the business by bringing in good sales.
Both Inbound Marketing and Outbound Marketing are exceptional marketing strategies that, if implemented correctly, attract niche audiences and accelerate the sales process. Depending on the requirements and nature of the business, one should wisely choose which one to implement.
Let us, in this blog, learn more about,
- What is Outbound Marketing?
- Benefits of Outbound Marketing
What is Outbound Marketing?
- Outbound Marketing is a process where businesses proactively take the initiative of establishing communication with customers to create their brand awareness by various digital mediums like Cold Calling, Email Marketing, LinkedIn Outreach as well as physical methods like advertisements, billboards, flyers etc.
- In this process, the Sales teams of companies research, recognize and generate a list of potential prospects and leads via prospecting and contact discovery; post which they reach out to them to convert them into customers.
- The goal of Outbound marketing is to keep the business noticeable and relevant time-to-time by creating brand awareness, introducing new services and offerings to the audience etc which helps maintain a constant buzz about the company in the market.
- With the help of the right implementation tools and techniques, Outbound Marketing not only streamlines the Sales process but also increases sales and revenue.
(Visit https://salesjarvis.com/ to know more about Sales Jarvis, a Sales automation tool.)
Benefits of Outbound Marketing
- Creates brand awareness
- Targets and segments niche and vast audience
- Generates highly qualified leads
- Accelerates and streamlines sales cycle
- Increases revenue
Although this may not directly result in customer conversion, Outbound Marketing helps generate knowledge and awareness about the business and its services, amongst the audience. It ensures that the brand is seen and highlighted and is always on the audience’s mind. For instance, if anytime a consumer is on the lookout for a product that is related to your business, they might end up contacting you because they have seen your emails and advertisements a few times that have stayed with them.
In Outbound Marketing, Sales Reps create an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) after which a prospect list is generated. Applying appropriate data enrichment techniques on this prospect list yields a well segmented, niche and wide audience. Instead of reaching out to random prospects, this helps businesses attract relevant leads who are actually in need of a solution that your business provides.
A well carved out prospect list itself guarantees quality leads who are most likely to convert into potential customers in the later stages of the sales cycle. Rather than entertaining any arbitrary prospect, the sales team can concentrate on chalking out strategies to interact with and influence these highly qualified leads who can turn out to be real customers.
A typical sales cycle is very laborious and time-consuming. If executed properly, Outbound Marketing speeds up the entire sales process by increasing the efficiency of each and every module of the cycle - from prospecting to contact discovery to communication with clients to closing of the deal. Not only does it shorten the sales cycle timeline, but it also streamlines the processes.
While big and growing businesses already have an established set of clients, it is the startups and new businesses that struggle to be seen in the market. Outbound Marketing is the best strategy for such companies to approach customers by taking a self-initiative to introduce themselves in front of the audience. Along with creating brand awareness, Outbound Marketing will help these companies attract customers, increase sales and generate revenue.
Sales Jarvis for Outbound Marketing and Sales Automation
A sales acceleration tool, Sales Jarvis, is a Sales automation tool that automates your entire Outbound sales cycle by implementing prospecting automation, contact discovery, lead generation, email marketing, appointment generation and much more.
- Based on the criteria and filters selected, Sales Jarvis helps you identify your target audience from 25+ sources like LinkedIn/angel/crunchbase etc.
- After identifying the correct audience, data of prospective clients like their contact information and email addresses is mined and the contact information of these clients is extracted from the system.
- Scheduled and targeted email campaigns are executed to approach these clients and appointments are generated.
- Once appointments are generated, the Sales team can concentrate on strategizing and closing the client.
- Not only does Sales Jarvis help companies build their own workflows depending on their criteria while searching the target audience but also provides a library of already existing workflows which companies can use, some examples of which are targeting recently funded companies, targeting actively hiring companies, etc.
- Sales Jarvis doesn’t stop here, It does a whole lot of things - Connect with us now to see SALES JARVIS in action and to ACCELERATE your SALES cycle.